How Invisalign from your dentist in Fredericksburg, VA, can improve your smile
Unhappy with your crooked smile? Here at Sofia Smiles Dental in Fredericksburg, VA, Dr. Mustafa Alkhandak offers Invisalign treatment to improve your smile—read on to learn more!
What Invisalign Can Do For You
Invisalign is a unique treatment because the system uses plastic trays, known as aligners. You start your treatment with your first set of aligners, which you wear for two weeks, then you move on to another set. You wear this set for another two weeks. You keep moving on to a new set of aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually move into the correct position. You will visit your dentist every few weeks to monitor your progress.
When you choose Invisalign, you will enjoy amazing benefits, such as:
- Discreet treatment, because the aligners are clear plastic; when you wear them, they will be virtually invisible to people around you. All your friends will see is your beautiful, straight smile.
- Comfortable treatment, because the aligners are smooth plastic; when you wear them, they will feel natural and won’t irritate your soft tissue.
- Quick treatment, because the entire Invisalign process takes an average of nine to fifteen months. Imagine having a straight, beautiful smile in just a few months.
- Convenient treatment, because you can remove the aligners to eat the foods you love; you won’t have to worry about damaging your orthodontic treatment by eating what you want.
- Healthy treatment, because you can remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth in a normal fashion, without using cumbersome tools. It’s easy to keep your teeth and gums healthy with Invisalign.
Invisalign is a great choice for teenagers and adults. It’s the perfect option to correct an overbite, underbite, crossbite, or open bite. Tooth rotation, crowding, and gaps between your teeth can all be corrected with Invisalign.
Interested? Give Us a Call
If you need to straighten your smile, you need to discover the benefits of Invisalign! To learn more about this treatment, talk with an expert. Talk with your dentist, Dr. Mustafa Alkhandak of Sofia Smiles Dental in Fredericksburg, VA, today by dialing (540) 681-1511.